Tuesday, April 21, 2015



In this video called "Strain" found on Youtube displays highschool bullying including all three major bullying types which are physical,verbal, emotion. The emotional bully is the victim best friend because she did not stand by her. She was suppose to be her friend but texting and giving body  the group of 'belse she was not cool with her at all even though she was helping her during the drastic time of her mother sickness. This portrays betrayal and weakness within the victim fake companion. The victim boyfriend was her only real friend in high school. The gang leader of the woof pack is the source of the bullying in the video calling the poor girl a "Slut" while she was with her boyfriend. When the woof pack jumped the her she felt as if she was ready to give up on life.Of course, the emotional bully who wanted to fit in instead of standing up for her friend(victim). I know the vicitm was extremely scarred emotionally because of the feeling of being taken for granted and used as a temporary object that is convenient during a bad time can be really painful.
I have a connection with this video because I been jumped before and bullied by a group of girls so I can understand the victim commiting suicide. In the tenth grade when the boy punched me I felt the same way and the people who I thought was my friends did not stand by me at all. All that stress and finding out the people who I used to be around conjured up inside of me with shame, insecure and depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment